Our commitment to privacy:
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We ensure that privacy and security are embedded in all activities undertaken by the Regional Directorate of Northern Culture.
- We do not send marketing material unless requested by you. If requested, you can change your mind at any time.
- We do not offer or sell user data to third parties.
- We are committed to keeping your data safe and secure, which means that we only collaborate with trusted partners with whom we have regulated the data processing they may perform for the provision of a service, if applicable.
- We do not use your data for purposes other than those about which we have informed you.
Using the Online Ticket Office
- Access and navigation in general on the DRCN website does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data. However, the use of the online ticket office presupposes the provision of a set of personal data, without which it will not be possible to access the functionalities, products and services offered. They will be treated exclusively under the terms and for the purposes described herein:
1 - Purchasing data
Within the scope of the use of the Online Ticket Office and upon your express consent, the DRCN will process the personal data necessary to manage purchases made from the Website and to comply with applicable legal obligations. These personal data refer essentially to name, e-mail, telephone number, VAT number, address, amount paid, identification of the tickets purchased.
2 - Processing of personal data
The DRCN processes personal data collected when using the Online Ticket Office only for the purposes of processing user purchases, to respond to contact requests.
3 - Sharing of personal data
The DRCN may, in order to comply with legal obligations, to complete operations carried out through the website or on the basis of the consent you provide for this purpose, share your data with other entities within the DRCN universe (museums and monuments), financial payment institutions and competent entities, in accordance with the law.
3 - User rights
Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the user may request, at any time, access to personal data concerning him/her, as well as their rectification, elimination or limitation of processing, the portability of his/her data, or oppose their processing.
4 - Storing of personal data
The personal data collected through the Online Ticket Office will be kept for the period of time necessary for DRCN to provide the services/products purchased, during the provision of information requested by users and in compliance with any legal obligation.
5 - Security
DRCN guarantees the privacy and security in the transmission of user data in all information exchanged via the web.
6 - Complaints
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial recourse, the user is entitled to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or another competent authority under the terms of the law if he or she believes that the processing of his or her data by the DRCN violates the legal regime in force at any given time.
7 - Changes to the terms of processing of personal data
8. Data Protection Officer
For questions regarding the processing of your personal data you should contact the Data Protection Officer, identified below:
Name: José Bernardo Vilhena Júlio Marques Vidal
Telephone: 213 927 920
Address: Building of the General Secretariat of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers
Rua Prof. Gomes Teixeira, 2