This page contains the legal terms and conditions that govern the site bilheteira.culturanorte.gov.pt.
Access to the website of the Online Ticket Office of the Regional Directorate of Culture of the North (DRCN) implies the user accepts, through this access or use, the terms and conditions of use, without prejudice to any clause on the website and www.culturanorte.gov.pt.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Notice, the User must refrain from using the Site.
"User" - Any person, not an institution, who places an order via the website.
2 - Purchase
- Select museum/monument
- Select the date and time (if applicable)
- Please indicate the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Select the type(s) of ticket(s)/event(s)
- Once you have selected your ticket, you can edit it before making your payment.
- You can also add tickets for other museum(s)/monument(s), on different dates, to the same purchase.
- Payment: fill in the information, select the payment method and complete your purchase.
- After payment confirmation, you will receive a copy of the ticket(s) in the account e-mail you provided. Please ensure that the email is valid.
3 - Online Ticket Office
- The purchase of tickets online is not subject to prior registration, however, the user must have a valid and active e-mail address to complete the purchase.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that the e-mail address is correctly entered, otherwise, once the purchasing process has been completed, the confirmation e-mail sent by DRCN - which includes the invoice and ticket(s) - will not be received, and DRCN cannot be held liable for the incorrect use of the system.
- It is also the user's responsibility to responsibly and appropriately use the Online Ticket Office, providing only the payment data that concerns the purchaser or with the express consent of the respective holder.
- DRCN is not liable for any damages resulting from the improper use of the Online Ticket Office.
- The user should follow these steps to complete the process of purchasing and receiving tickets through the Online Ticket Office:
a) Selection of relevant data for the purchase (identification of the museum/monument, date, number of tickets, among others);
b) Introducing the identification and contact details and data necessary to issue the invoice;
c) The User, depending on the payment method selected, will be redirected to an external electronic payments processor and must follow the steps indicated there;
d) The purchase is considered complete and validated when the user receives an e-mail with the invoice and ticket(s) in PDF format, from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the tickets are purchased, there are no exchanges or refunds.
After payment, it is not possible to change the date of the tickets.
- Tickets are valid for one non-transferable and non-refundable entry.
- The user must visit the museum/monument on the date selected, with a copy of the ticket received in the e-mail. You only need to present the digital version of the ticket at the museum's/monument's reception desk for validation. You do not need to print the ticket.
- When validating, in the case of discount tickets (student, youth and senior cards) or free tickets (children under 12 years old), the user must provide documentary proof that he/she meets the requirements for the application of the discount.
- Tickets are valid for the date selected and, in the case of cycle tickets, for one year from the date of purchase.
4 - Payment Methods
The Online Ticket Office offers the following payment methods: Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept any other method of payment besides those mentioned. We cannot be held liable for loss of payment or any other damages for payments made by means not provided for on our site.
For reasons beyond the control of the DRCN, one of these payment methods may, at some point, be unavailable.
Online Ticket Office prices are all quoted in Euros. DRCN reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to that purchase.
6. Payment and security
Ticket purchases made through bilheteira.culturanorte.gov.pt are secure.
7 - Access to Online Ticket Office
- DRCN may, at any time, partially or totally suspend access to the Online Ticket Office, for management and maintenance operations.
- DRCN may, at any time and without prior notice, either permanently or temporarily, partially or totally terminate the Online Ticket Office.
8 - Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use
9. Applicable laws
These general conditions and all disputes arising in connection with these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the site or any purchase on the site shall be governed by Portuguese law.
10 Amendment of Terms and Conditions
The DRCN reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, after notification, which shall be made by publication on the website bilheteira.culturanorte.gov.pt. DRCN reserves the right to modify the contents of the website at any time, without prior notice and at its own discretion. Any modification made will come into force on the date of its publication on bilheteira.culturanorte.gov.pt.
11. Information on the website
The DRCN does not guarantee the permanent availability of the service at bilheteira.culturanorte.gov.pt and shall not be liable for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use or impossibility of use, for any reason, of said website, in particular in the event of unavailability of access, technical problems or damage caused by computer viruses.
12 Site copyright
Everything concerning design, texts, documents, and/or other services on the website, the selection and organisation of the same, as well as all software compilation and all other materials on the website are the property of the DRCN and its suppliers. Users are only permitted to electronically copy and print portions of the site if necessary to make a purchase or to use the site as a source for a purchase. Any other use of the site or the information and materials it contains is unauthorised. If the user intends to use information or materials from the site, they must obtain prior written authorisation granted by DRCN.
13 Customer service
For additional information, please contact the Online Ticket Office via e-mail at email@example.com. Other contact forms are available in the Contacts section.